Tuesday, December 01, 2009

can you say owie?

After two rounds with Ma’am’s belt yesterday, ass so sore and hot that I could feel the heat radiating through my jeans, I found myself wanting a pleasure spanking. I didn’t come out and ask because I’m not generally permitted any type of pleasure on punishment days but I did mention to Ma’am that her girl appeared to be in a somewhat twisted frame of mind because she was wishing she could have one. Ma’am was surprised to hear it but happy to accommodate – which should have been a tip off that this was about to become one of those “be careful what you ask for” moments.

I had forgotten that these days Ma’am’s idea of a pleasure spanking is very different from my own – her pleasure includes hard and heavy blows interspersed with hard pinching and pressing on the sore areas. There will certainly be tears as she finds that special spot she loves again and again and again…and again.

And sometimes she bites. Hard.

My definition, on the other hand, is not quite so intense - a little lazier approach, softer blows mixed in with the heavy, more caress than pinch. Just a lovely little spanking. No tears and no biting.

Well…maybe a little biting. ;)

Erm, anyway…the spanking. I probably should have figured out before opening my mouth that no spanking is likely to be pleasurable when your ass is still feeling the fire of punishment…can you say “owie?” I mean OWWWWWIEEEEE!

What on Earth was I thinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment