Sunday, April 03, 2011

first kink event

Eve and I went to our first kink event this weekend - “SINSations in Leather.” It was an amazing two days filled with a few unexpected and intense moments and whole lot of fun. We connected with a lot of people, enjoyed several new experiences and shared the most intense connection during play that we ever have. We came home with a lot: new friends, club memberships, a lexan cane, a book on rope bondage, some beautiful bamboo rope, and plans to buy a whole lot of hemp rope and to put it to good use as soon as we can. My mind is still whirling and I know I’ll have a lot to share in coming days. Until then…

7 things I learned at my first kink event:


1. I am in LOVE with rope. I’m totally smitten…and I think it loves me too.

2. It is quite possible to cum from something as simple as the smell of hemp under your nose, the touch of a dominant (or two!) on the back of your neck, and soft whispering in your ear. I don’t know this from experience but he said it was possible and given the way it made me feel I have no doubt that he is right.

3. Having rope wrapped lovingly and precisely around your body is an experience filled with many sensual delights. The indentations left on your body from rope bondage form beautiful patterns that last for hours after the ropes have been taken off.

4. Kinky people have fantastic hearing when it comes to kink related talk. For example, if when you are looking at textured paddles with a dominant who wonders what they feel like and you make a sarcastic comment about presenting your ass to try it out and being ignored, all the kinky folk in the room will hear it. The resulting comments will be funny but embarrassing and you will turn about 12 shades of red.

5. It is impossible not to squirm, dance around, and squeal when experiencing the violet wand for the first time.

6. A submissive squirming, dancing around and squealing during a violet wand demo is high entertainment for every dominant in the room and they will absolutely comment loudly and otherwise share their enjoyment with the entire room from where they sit. If you are that submissive, you will once again turn about 12 shades of red.

7. Being bent over a chair fully clothed, pretend fucked, and talked dirty to by a stranger in front of a room full of people as a visual aid to help a presenter tell a story during a “Sensual Humiliation” session is every bit as humiliating and embarrassing as the real deal. Yep, you guessed it - another 12 shades of red.

No comments:

Post a Comment