Wednesday, November 04, 2009

crime and punishment

Well, it's happened - I've finally earned and weathered my first punishment with Ma’am’s belt. It was my first punishment in 7 months...and nowhere near as terrible as I’d feared it would be. Ma’am didn’t whip me as hard as she could have (which she informed me of afterward) and I could never actually enjoy anything meted out as punishment...BUT I have to admit that under different circumstances I might actually enjoy being whipped with a belt...

It’s possible that I may have already earned myself additional treatment with Ma'am's belt but I’m not quite sure. Ma'am gave me a task last Wednesday with a one week timeline for completion. I rebelled against it immediately and asked Ma'am what would happen if I did not complete the task. Ma’am promised me that I would be punished if I did not do as she'd instructed.

Today marked the passing of the week - task incomplete. It’s a little uncertain whether actual disobedience is the culprit due to extenuating circumstances - approximately 36 hours after I’d been given the task, castrophe struck our personal lives and it has consumed us since. At the time I was given the task I had no intention of completing it but I have no idea if I would have succumbed to obedience or rebellion in the end. When I returned home from work this afternoon, I dutifully reported my failure to comply to Ma’am and admitted to her that I didn’t know if I would have completed the task regardless of recent events. Judgement is pending...

No comments:

Post a Comment