Tuesday, July 13, 2010

lunchtime interlude

After waking up with a head full of tantalizing dreams, I was having the kind of day where an errant breeze up my skirt could provide salacious pleasure. Throughout the day, the erotic tension I was feeling only intensified. By lunchtime, concentration had pretty much deserted me and I found myself continually wrangling my thoughts away from daydream and fantasy as I attempted to get some work done. Fortunately, my lunch coincided with Eve’s and she was more than willing to give me a little of what I’ve been craving.

I wasn’t in need of an orgasm....I’d had one that morning and it had had little effect on my level of arousal. And I wasn’t specifically looking for a spanking...but, of course, Eve didn’t need to make the offer twice. What I needed was this: a few submission-tinged moments, a taste of dominance, a hint of control, and a staccato beat played out on my backside. Just a couple of moments in the middle of an ordinary day - moments filled with a peace, focus and center that I seem to have lost in the stresses of the past few weeks.

The moments just prior to my spanking were delicious – with little ado, Eve had me drop my pants and bent me over the side of the bed. Her fingers felt almost cold against my skin as she slid my panties down to my knees causing a shiver to run down my spine. In my half-clothed state I felt more naked and vulnerable than if I’d been nude... my need and arousal caused a fluttering in my belly and, eager for my spanking to begin, I arched my back and wiggled my hungry bottom at Eve.

I trembled slightly in anticipation as I tried to determine when/where/how hard the first blow would be... and the surprise and sensation of a perfectly landed blow brought a contented sigh to my lips. The rain of blows continued - too quick to count, too random to anticipate – just the right amount of force to bring a warm, then hot, blush to my bottom. I knew right away that this spanking was different... Eve has never spanked me quite like this before and my response to it was surprising. The pain wasn’t really pain. It was a different thing, something erotic... sensual... electrically charged. It felt so wonderful that I began to wonder if, as my arousal built, I could cum from just this touch and nothing else...

Afterward, sitting in the hard desk chair and humming contentedly, the shudders of pleasure continued and I could barely sit still. Each time I shifted or squirmed brought a delicious reminder – a little spike of soreness and an answering quiver in my belly...

Isn’t it funny how a couple of moments can make an ordinary day turn extraordinary?

No comments:

Post a Comment