Wednesday, August 25, 2010

distraction

Sigh...I knew it was coming but I didn’t expect it so soon. The intensity and stress at the office have brought my craving for dominance and latent masochistic tendencies to the surface once again. For days now they’ve been gaining momentum, looming larger in my mind, driving me to distraction. And the things I normally use to distract myself with are losing the power they once had to captivate my attention.

I’ve been home alone tonight, listless, unable to focus as my mind flits in and out of fantasy and daydream. I can’t seem to relax - the wanting...the wishing...the hunger inside me keeping me tight as a bowstring. I’ve been sitting here wishing I had the nerve to ask someone to play with me online. Playing it out in my mind – a little bit of cat and mouse, a little dominant pressure, and, finally, my eventual acquiescence and asking bringing that peculiar little thrill and then...

Yikes...

THAT is not helping matters.

Maybe writing tonight wasn’t such a good idea afterall...is there anything on TV?

No comments:

Post a Comment