Saturday, February 19, 2011

he...we...

He wasn’t really looking. I was growing tired of my search, thinking of taking a break soon from speaking with so many strangers.

And then we found each other.

The email that arrived in my inbox was unlike any other I’ve received from a dominant. It intrigued me and captured my attention. And when I read his profile I immediately wanted to know more about this mysterious man who had already set himself apart from others. So I answered it.

Friendship grew between us very quickly as we entered into a series of wonderful and interesting conversations. As the connection between us grew, something else began to blossom between us. Inkling grew into certainty. Possibilities began to stretch out and take hold. For the second time in my life, I felt the compulsion to address a friend as “Sir.”

My sheepish admission of my wish to do something to please him was met with certain delight and answered with a suggestion.Which I took him up on. And after which we started discussing those possibilities. And here we are.

I have found my Sir. And he has found his girl. Together, we have begun a journey that it seems we were both meant to take…

No comments:

Post a Comment