Tuesday, April 05, 2011

discovering rope: confirmation


Our first class on Saturday morning was Bondage 101.  Eve and I were looking forward to it - the description had promised that a large portion of it would be dedicated to rope bondage and our experience on Friday had the two of us more than a little intrigued and rather rope focused.  Neither of us could explain what we’d felt but it had certainly captured our attention.  And we were eager to find out what further exposure to rope would bring. 

At one point during the class, our instructor passed around lengths of different types of rope so we could get a feel for them and for us to practice ties with later.  I copped a quick feel and passed them on dutifully.  They were nice but I didn’t feel anything special when handling them.  Until our instructor’s favorite rope was in my hands. 

The fibers of this new rope were soft and sensual…at almost first touch, I could feel it starting to take hold of me.  The room seemed to suddenly become warmer as I lovingly fingered the rope.  I felt the same dreamy lightness settle around me but this time there was something more.  Each touch was bringing me a little higher, pulling me a little deeper into these feelings.  I looped the rope around my wrist a few times, reveling in the soft whisper of it against my skin.  Soon, my breathing started to become ragged and I was trembling.  I couldn’t concentrate, couldn’t think about anything but the rope and how it made me feel.

Suddenly, Eve reached over and grabbed the rope around my wrist, tightening it against my skin and pulling it to her.  I gasped from the jolt it provided me.  Arousal arched through me and for a moment the intensity of my feelings threatened to overwhelm me.  But it was just for a moment, soon the chaos inside me softened and settled into a deep calmness and peace which I enjoyed until I had to let Eve have the rope to practice with. 

There wasn’t much time between classes but Eve and I ran outside to smoke once the first one was done. We wanted a little privacy so we could talk and I needed the fresh air.  This second experience had been more powerful than the first.  We didn’t really know what to make of all of this but one thing was certain - we absolutely needed to buy some rope.

We decided to skip our next class to shop.  There weren’t a lot of vendors at the event and the options were surprisingly few.  As we looked at what was available, I realized that I’d suddenly become compulsively tactile when it came to rope.  I had to touch it all…and I couldn’t stop touching the bamboo rope that we eventually decided on.  Eve had to take it from me when we bought it and again several times later when it somehow found its way out of the bag and into my hands…

1 comment:

  1. Do you think you can enjoy fun without bondage accessories? What a great way to upcycle those thought!

    ReplyDelete